Huawei P10 Android Nougat Firmware Update is now available for download. The ROM packs with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.1 OS. The update is an official build and files are uploaded on official Huawei server. If you want to flash stock B130 update on Huawei P10 or want to update Huawei P10 VTR-L29 to latest Nougat firmware, then you are in right place. Here we provide you the Official Huawei P10 Nougat Firmware Update for VTR-L29. Download Huawei P10 Android Nougat Firmware from below.
- Device – Huawei P10
- Model – VTR-L29
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.1
- Firmware – B130
- Build Number – VTR-L29C432B130/VTR-L29C636B130
- Region – Europe/Aisa
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
Huawei P10 is a flagship device from Huawei. The phone features a 5.10-inch FHD display with a resolution of with 1080 x 1920 pixels. The Huawei P10 powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 960 processor with 4GB of RAM. The phone has 64GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card. You can Download Huawei P10 Nougat Firmware Update from below which has a build number VTR-L29C432B130.
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P10 VTR-L29. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei P10 Nougat Firmware Update
1) B130 Nougat update for Huawei P10 VTR-L29C432B130
2) Download latest B133 Update for Huawei P10
How to Install B130 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P10 –
1) Requirements for this method.
2) First download the HWOTA_VTR.zip from above and extract it on your PC or your device SD Card.
3) Now download all three update, data, and public files (make sure you rename the files as mentioned above) and copy them either in the external SDCard inside HWOTA folder or in the PC in the C:\..\HWOTA\update folder.
4) Run the update.bat file as an administrator, It will ask you if you copied the files. Press any key to continue.
5) Now connect your device and Reboot into Bootloader mode using “Volume Down + Power” or just use “adb reboot bootloader” then press any key.
6) The above step will install TWRP in your device.
7) Now Disconnect USB Cable and turn off your device and use “Volume Up + Power” to enter TWRP.
8) Once you’re in TWRP mode, plug in the USB cable again and press the Enter key on your computer.
9) If your files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, type 1 and press ENTER and if files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your PC, type 2 and press ENTER.
10) It’ll ask you the update type, again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.
11) Done! Above step will start the installation of files on your device